Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You ask, I answer!

So, I was going to write a blog entry tonight...but didn't feel like I had anything of consequence to say. I blame both Facebook and Twitter. When I have little silly things to say...I post them there. So, I feel like it has to be of more substance to post an actual blog.

So...I don't know who even reads this thing...but if you read. Ask me any questions or topics and I will write about them. you know you wanna.....ASK AWAY.

The little things...well...one...IT'S SNOWING! The weather man...person...no wait, he is actually male...the weatherman says that we could get up to a foot of snow. If you know me...you know...I like snow...and we have barely gotten any this winter, so it's ABOUT TIME.

And...I also got my belated Christmas gift in the mail today. It's a kick arse camera. My old camera was a nice one...it was a Kodak...12X zoom and had some nice features, however it was getting a little old and every once in a while it would just shut off for no reason. So, I decided to get a new one...and went out a researching. I like Kodak cameras...and saw they had a new digital one out that had 24X Zoom. (Just imagine how much more up close and personal I can get with my picture stalking of baseball players at Fenway this year...winks).

It's a Kodak EasyShare Z980. It's got lots of bells and whistles...that I need to figure out. It also came with an 8G memory card...so I can't wait to start filling it up. I got it for a STEAL off ebay....and I am always looking for a cheap deal.