Thursday, January 07, 2010

And lookie me...writing more!

I said I would write more. Here is me writing more. Evidence. Ha! Ha!

It's only Thursday, that's not bad...eh?

This week I've been getting myself all caught up at work. Going on vacation is nice and all....but in reality, it just means you work your arse off double time both before you left and when you get back.

And...so far, I've held to my no Wal-Mart in 2010 goal. I have noticed things that you can only get at Wal-Mart...including one of my favorite flavors of yogurt. I am mourning the loss of them from my life.

Anyone out there in internet land a Celtics fan??? If so, umm...that OT win last night was the awesomesauce. I was watching and dead tired and thought I might head to bed. I was sure glad I didn't since that game was well worth staying up for. It was clearly the best game I've seen all season long.

As for working out, I am trucking along. I'm taking a step class on Mondays and Wednesdays. I have taken a step class since either 2004 or 2005. On Monday, that class kicked my arse...no lie. I was wondering if I was going to survive. Shockingly, on Wednesday it was hard, but not nearly as hard. So...I am looking forward to it again next Monday and the Wednesday after that.

And tomorrow...I am taking a class called...are you ready....

CARDIO EXPLOSION.

Giggles. That name both entertains me and terrifies me. I'll let you know exactly how much cardio explodes after class tomorrow.

CARDIO EXPLOSION Y'ALL!!!