Thursday, March 06, 2008

I watch American Idol...get over it!

I've admitted it before....I'll admit it again. I watch American Idol. I used to only watch when it was the trainwreck weeks, but would never watch during the actual competition, but since the season of Chris Daughtry...I've been staying tuned after Hollywood week.

This year...I am not as clued in as previous seasons, but there are a definite few with amazing talent. The one person who I adoringly love is Jason Castro. He's such a unique soul...and his singing is really earthy and genuine...plus, he has a set of lungs on him. He was the highlight for me this week...and I loved his song so much, I wanted to share it with all y'all. He covered "Hallelujah" and it was just breathtaking. One...that's a great song and it evokes such emotion. And two, Jason does some amazing things with it. So, check him out....he's my new favorite.

Labels: , ,