Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday= It's Weigh-In Time!

Hey folks...it's Monday again. (If you are anxiously awaiting a Mellencamp show update...it's coming! I just wanna tease y'all as long as possible!)

So, what does Monday mean? It means it's time to officially step on the scale and see if I removed any pudge from my life. I did well this week...I didn't do the exercise tapes like I did last week. I took a mini-break and did most of my exercise as walking and of course DANCING at the Mellencamp show. I wasn't expecting huge numbers at all...but hoping for something.

I lost 2 lbs this week. I am SUPER DUPER happy with that. I loved 4 lbs last week, but since I had a huge loss last week, I was happy I lost anything this week. All in all...I have lost 39 lbs. Whoo to the freakin' hoo! I am almost at 40 lbs gone and I definitely plan on being at that point by Christmas...if not a few more lbs. I am going to visit with my brother and his family over the holidays and I am excited for him to see me since last time we saw each other, I was almost 40 lbs heavier. Eeek!

Oooh...and let's not forget an elliptical update. We finally got the OK from the company...that they were going to replace it. Phew. So, dad and I packed up the old, broken elliptical and brought it to the store where we bought it...and return it and for a spankin' new one in a box. Of course, now we have to put the new one together...which wasn't so easy last time. Hopefully...this time, it will go easy as pie. I think we will put it together some night this week...and I will be back to being a crazed elliptical woman! You know, I have owned a bunch of exercise equipment in my lifetime and I have never been as happy as I am with the elliptical. It's a great, great piece of equipment. I can't wait to get it back up and running!!!

Hugs to all...

Labels: , , , ,