Thursday, September 13, 2007

pimptastic!

You know, I have seen a lot of really nice blogs and a lot of really crappy blogs. I happen to think my blog is middle of the roads. I think I have done well in terms of adding things on sidebars, etc...however I still hate that my blog is one of the standard blogger templates. I just don't know enough yet about blog design to change it and I haven't been motivated to pay someone to make it look nice and pretty.

I did get a myspace page last year. I mainly got it to catch up with friends and what not. I didn't know anything about myspace when I first signed up, but I am slowly learning. I got a template and everything, but I haven't added songs or videos or anything like that. I want to figure out how to do it well before I get started. I have seen too many people make overloaded crappy myspace pages...chuck full of videos and junk that take a million years to load, etc.

One site I am going to check out is pagefetti.com. It's a website which has layouts, backgrounds, music generators, etc for a bunch of different blog types. It obviously looks like it works with myspace, but the site also says it works with different types of blogs, including blogger.

So, while I am too poor or unwilling to pay someone to "pimp my blog"...I might take a look at their site and see if I can change things up on the cheap. If you're like me and you want a pretty blog, but really have no idea about design...check em out!

Labels: , ,