Monday, September 10, 2007

already planning my next vacation!

As I am starting on my vacation....of doing nothing...and loving it. I started to think about my next vacation which will be going to Florida over Christmas time to visit with my brother and his family, especially my nephew. His birthday is 2 days before Xmas...so we get to celebrate his 3rd birthday, Xmas and I think New Years. That's a lot of celebrating for one vacation, dontcha think. I know December is a while away, but I have already starting thinking and planning. Kissimmee vacations are awesome because there is so much you can do...you can go to Disney, you can go to Sea World...you can just get some fun in the sun and stick your tongue out at all your friends shivering up north. I gotta start saving though...so we can make the most out of the trip. I am so excited.

Labels: , , ,