Wednesday, September 12, 2007

adding traffic to your site!

I have been blogging since 2001 or 2002...I can remember when I started and didn't know what I was doing, at all. I learned some tricks of the trade while I was trucking along. I gained some blog friends...some daily readers, etc. I added myself to some search engines, blog directories, listserves, etc. I slowly got my blog out there is the world wide web. In the last year, especially since I have been doing paid posts...I have been working hard on getting my blog listed on different site and in different directories. Alive is a blog directory where you can submit your blog under whatever category fits best, etc. There are a million free directories out there and I am not sure what benefit there is to a paid directory, but information sharing is key these days, eh?

Labels: , ,