Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Biggest Loser makes me cranky....

I watched the reunion show of the Biggest Loser last night. Let me tell you...I was not impressed. They brought back some of the past seasons participants and then weighed them in to see if they KEPT THE WEIGHT OFF. I decided to watch...and see how people faired. I had read on the internet about a few people...if not more who gained a good deal of weight back. I wanted to see the continued success stories and the ones who continued to struggle.

Well, the show only had the people come on and weigh in...who kept the weight off. I felt like I was not being told the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

It's another reason why I don't like Biggest Loser. It's just not real. The way people lose weight...not realistic and not real.

*grumbles* Damn you Biggest Loser!

Labels: , , ,