Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Emmys are amongst us!

It's 8pm...so yes, the Emmys are on. Some people hate awards shows. Some people love awards shows. I am one of the people that loves them...even when I hate them. I can't help watching it...wondering who will win and what they will say.

I love the shows...the jokes...the drama. I would love them long time if only...

The didn't have all the musical performances. If I am not watching a music awards show, I don't wanna see Madonna performing a number, especially when it has nothing to do with the awards show at all.

And...the special awards...for no reason. The show is going an HOUR long, but we still take time out to honor Roman Polanski. Who of course can't show up....because he's still on the run for raping a 13 young girl in the 70s. Stop having these special awards thing...just get to the actual awards we care about people.

But the awards go on...and yes, I care who wins.

P.S. As I was writing this Jeremy Piven just won for Entourage. That rocks my socks off! He's adorable...and funny...and not just the guy in all of John Cusack's movies ANYMORE!

UPDATE(8:37 PM): Katherine Heigl just won for Grey's...which is awesome since I love her character. First, she corrected the announcer label for pronouncing her name wrong when she was announcing an award earlier. And then...she wins. As she wins, she says this, "My mother told me I didn't have a chance in hell of winning tonight, so I have nothing prepared." People laugh. Then, it shows her mom out in the crowd and Katherine then says, "No, she is very supportive. I mean, she loves me." Too funny.

Labels: