Wednesday, May 02, 2007

trudging along...

Okay...so all day long yesterday I kept thinking it was Wednesday....over and over. So today when it is actually Wednesday, it's kind of a buzzkill.

I also walked like a champ yesterday too! I took about 12,000 steps....which is really good for me. There was one day last week when I was being a complete slump and I finished the day with 2500 steps, so walking 12,000 is definitely being focused on being active.

I also did really good with eating too. I made sorbet again and this time it was tropical fruit. It was really good. I bought some white grape juice so I could make it for my roommate (she's allergic to apples) and she thought it was really good. I swear, I should make this stuff and sell it. gourmet sorbet...just cause it rhymes and that makes it cute.

I think today...instead of being crazy concerned about steps...I am going to do a little weight training and maybe abs. We'll see.

*winks* You know what's funny...I have so much more energy and am in such a better mood when I am working out, eating healthy. Remind me of this the next time I report about chowing down on pizza and the taco hell.

Labels: , , , ,