Monday, April 30, 2007

Goji Berries

I have seen Goji berries a lot lately. I read an article about them online, I saw some Goji juice at Hannaford and then I saw some the last time I went to BJ's. So, that leaves the question, what are Goji Berries??? And in what way are they healthy??? The articles and the website say that the berries are just full of antioxidants, boosts the body's immune system, etc. In my estimation, it's the new pomegranate...showing some great results from drinking.

On their website they claim that:

"Many people that now eat Goji berries on a daily basis notice improved eyesight, restoration of hair color, improved libido, mood enhancement, noticeable improvement in energy levels, better sleeping habits, and more zest for life."


Sounds interesting, eh? The next time I see some Goji Juice at the local store, etc...I am definitely going to try it out. I have been eating pomegranate for years and who knows, I might add goji to the rotation. I do wonder what it tastes like...because healthy is one thing, but yummy tasting is another! *winks* If anyone has tried goji berries and knows what they taste like, leave me a comment...will ya!

Labels: , ,