Monday, April 30, 2007

Wanna go play paintball?


I just think the idea of paintball is just the coolest thing ever. I have always wanted to play, but just never got to it. I have played laser tag, but the idea of actually hitting someone and seeing paint splatter on their chest, etc is just too cool. We have a local paintball place on the outskirts of town, so I am thinking I am definitely going to check it out. I have heard that sometimes the paintballs can hurt, depending on where you get hit, but I can handle it. I'm no wuss!

And who knows, if I love it...I might just buy my own paint ball gun. Could you imagine having your own cheap paintball guns to play with? I would have paintball wars with my friends in our backyard. We'd have a day of hanging out, BBQing and then play paintball for the rest of the day. I'd say drinking beers too, but the idea of drink paintballing just isn't cool.

Or, I could organize a paintball war and who knows maybe make it a fundraising charity event. Now come on, that sounds cool! I could buy paintball guns, paintballs and of course the best safety gear that money could buy. Teams could register and then get pledges for competing in the event. There could be prizes for whoever wins and of course, all the $$$ goes to charity.

It sounds like a plan to me...buy a bunch of gear and organize a rockin' paintball fundraiser. Who wouldn't come to that? I know I would prefer to raise money for charity by participating in a paintball competition than going to a 5K run. Just the idea of it...makes me smile!

Labels: , ,