Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Fast and easy...I'm talking about the internet silly!

I am so spoiled now when it comes to the internet...seriously. I can remember back in those dial-up days when I just thought that it was the cat's meow. Of course then high speed broadband and cable internet came into existence. I can remembering saying that I never thought I would pay for high speed internet because well...I am the cheapest person alive.

When I went out to grad school, I had dail-up for the first year. I lived in a little, rinky-dinky apartment and didn't want to pay for the upgrade. Well, I moved after my first year and the complex offered high speed internet. I think it was a T line...I am not sure. It was cool and it completely spoiled me. I now was completely addicted to the high speed...to having the internet now, without ever having to wait.

Now...I still looking for the cheapest broadband plans, but I am completely willing to pay for high speed internet. Oooh...and let's not forget wireless internet. My current desktop is set up for wireless internet. I know, it's a desktop, but it's still so cool to have it be wireless. That means that I don't have to have it plugged into the modem. My roommates computer is connected to the modem and mine is connected wirelessly. It's pretty cool. I can't wait until I have a laptop (it's coming...I am saving as we speak) and I can have a truly wireless setup...emailing in coffee shops, etc.

I am so spoiled now. Give me the convenience and ease of high speed internet and I am never willing to go back to the old days of dail-up. *rolls eyes*

Labels: , ,