Wednesday, April 25, 2007

gotta start planning for my future!

I really need to start looking at retirement and investing. I am not getting any younger and the longer I wait, the harder it is. I have retirement through work, but I also need to sign up for deferred compensation, etc. I keep putting it off, mainly because I am kind of afraid.

I did a bunch of research a while back on companies to invest in and how to go about it, but then never followed through. It's tough to weed through all the information and find the smart way to invest your money for the future. I know there are a lot of online brokerage companies such as global futures which can often help you start investing for retirement. I have also found that a lot of online places have reduced fees, etc. Online investments are a really viable and smart option these days, just make sure you do your research and know who you are investing with.

Ooh..one thing that looked pretty cool was that you can start investing with a place like Global Futures for as little as $250. A lot of places require thousands of dollars to get started, but not Global. It allows you to start investing, no matter what your financial picture looks like today.

I gotta get to investing...NOW...I would be stupid not to!



Labels: , ,