Tuesday, April 24, 2007

tee hee hee

So, I was flipping around and seeing what was on TV before falling asleep...and stumbled across the local Fox news. There was a story about a prison riot in Indiana, so I decided to listen since I used to live in Indiana.

Here is what the broadcaster had to say:

"There was a prison riot today in Indiana. The inmates took their shirts off in defiance and refused to follow any of the officers' orders. The inmates began a fire in the middle of the rec area. Two officers were hurt in the incident, but none of the injuries were serious. The prison was locked down for 2 hours and all of the prisoners have been accounted for. And at this point...umm, they probably have their shirts back on."


I'm sorry...but that's hilarious....they probably have their shirts back on. *giggles* I think he got caught starting a sentence and not having anything to say and just said whatever came to mind.

Totally funny.

Labels: ,