Monday, April 23, 2007

New find....mmm....tasty!

My parents drink that Lipton Diet Green Tea with Citrus like it is going out of style. They buy the bottles in bulk at BJs and just can't get enough of it. I personally...don't like it. I love green tea as a rule, but just don't like this stuff. I think it is Citrus flavor...it's got a bite to it that I don't like and it leaves an after taste that is just gross. Ick. Eww.

So...when I heard that Lipton was coming out with a new tea...a diet white tea with raspberry....I wasn't too psyched. I thought I wouldn't be a fan. Well, I ended up buying a bottle of it the other day...I was at the grocery store and thirsty and didn't want to buy soda, so I bought a bottle.

I was pleasantly surprised....I thought it tasted pretty gosh darn good. The tea has a nice flavor and isn't too overpowering at all...and the raspberry is very muted. It's a nice drink. I ended up buying some of it and plan on drinking it anytime I want to drink something that actually has flavor.

I was glad to actually find it...check it out...it's been in all the stores lately. Give it a shot and let me know what you think.

Labels: , ,