Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #19


Thirteen Things That Have Made Shelley Happy This Week!


1. The Colts won the Superbowl...which is awesome since I adore Peyton and basically any Indiana team.
2. The superbowl commercials were actually funny and didn't suck like they have the past few years.
3. Prince was out singing in the rain...which I found hilarious...and that he was basically wearing a bonnet that made him look like Aunt Jemima!
4. I didn't end up going to church this weekend. How sad it is that it is something that made me happy? But well...it was a great chance to sleep in. I needed that since I had to work on Saturday.
5. I also got to take half a day off of work yesterday...to make up for working on Saturday. It was nice to have the afternoon to myself.
6. I turned in some lotto tickets (scratch off) which were given to me as a Christmas gift...and won 9 dollars. whoo hoo...free money!
7. I bought a slushie with one of those 9 dollars. It's been freezing lately, but that doesn't mean I stop loving slushies!
8. I also have a half day on Friday to make a site visit for work...but it will be nice to be out on the road.
9. I signed up for Blockbuster's All Access movie deal...which basically works like Netflix, except you can return the movies to the store and get more movies! I love that plan...and I signed up on Monday and already had movies in my mailbox on Wednesday.
10. One of those movies is Hollywoodland...which I have been really excited to see. I am going to either watch it tonight or Friday.
11. Lost was on TV last night...after a long awaited absence. DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!! I have it Tivo'ed and haven't watched it yet.
12. I'll be honest....Hershey's Kissables Candies...bring me happiness!
13. And...I have received all my 1099's and W2's and such in the mail now...so I can get to filing my taxes and getting that return back.

That's 13 things that have made me happy this week....happy, happy everywhere!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: , ,