Tuesday, February 06, 2007

looking back...

Hey y'all...happy Tuesday!

I feel like I've posted a bajillion times today...when in reality, I haven't posted at all.

I have been going through slowly...and transferring all of my old posts from ujournal and adding them here. I figure it would be nice to have all my entries in the same place. Some people have nice swanky programs which move all of their posts with one click...but well, I am not that nice, nor swanky. So, it is moving each post...one by one. It's tedious, but it also is interesting....to see where my mind and heart were at...back in 2003 and 2004.

Have you ever gone back and read old archives of your posts? It's kind of nice and sweet...it's like getting a window picture into who you were back then. It's makes me glad that I kept with this blogging thing...those times I felt it was a waste of time and was going to quit altogether. I have often said that talking about my day to day life is boring, so I should just give it up already. Well...I have proved myself wrong...because what is interesting is going back 3 or 4 years and seeing what my day to day boring existance consisted of...

Anyways...enough blathering in the present...gotta keep backlogging old entries.

P.S. Any entry whioh has the UJ: tag on it...is an old ujournal entry.

Labels: ,