Monday, February 05, 2007

Congrats to the Colts!



Yep...that's right...I decided to head to my parents house and watch the superbowl. I usually only watch one football game per year and this year was the same. And usually I just watch for the commercials and don't care who wins...but this, I did care who won. I lived in Indy for a couple of years...could see the dome from my apartment, so a little of my Indy-hometown pride made me root for the Colts. Plus...I think that Peyton Manning is not only adorable, but also a heck of a nice guy. So, I was glad for the Colts, for Peyton, for Tony Dungy, etc...

Oh...and those commercials were funny too. I loved the Career Builder ones...where business people were out in the jungle (very Survivor style) and then when they wanted a promotion they had to battle it out in a "promotion pit." Hilarity! And the Blockbuster one is great too...with the hamster and the bunny trying to get online using an actual, living mouse...trying to click and drag it. Hee, hee.... Oprah and Dave were funny. I also thought the Bud Light and Sierra Mist commercials were pretty funny as well.

The past few years I have been disappointed with the commercials, but this year...I felt they were truly funny. hee, hee...hee, hee....

Labels: