Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sad state of affairs....

I read one I my posts that I have been merging yesterday....and I ended up laughing so hard, I almost fell out of my chair. It's more pathetic than anything else...seeing the difference between 2004 and today.

Does that peek your interest??? Well...go read the post and see what I am talking about. It was funny and hurt my soul while reading it.

And onto more sad states of affairs....is this NASA woman who drove from Texas to Florida in order to confront another NASA woman...because she thought this woman might have been involved with her new man...also a NASA guy. They have been talking about it on the news for the past couple of days. You know what the craziest thing about it to me is...that the woman wore an adult diaper when she was driving from TX to FL...so that she wouldn't lose any time having to use the facilities. Are you flippin kidding me??? How much time does it really take to drive into a gas station...pee...and get back on the road. And she had to stop to fill her gas tank anyways....right??? I mean...the whole situation is bizarre, but the bizarre cherry on the sundae...is McCrazy wearing a diaper on his trip to "confront" the other woman.

I swear...the world just gets crazier every minute.

Labels: ,