Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy President's Day!

Today is president's day...so lucky me, I got the day off work. What did I do with my whole day off?

Well here are 5 things I did:

1. Got to sleep in until about 8:30am (yes that is sleeping in to me)

2. Got a pretty bad headache at about 10:30am...might have been a migraine...I am not sure. I took meds right away and it got better pretty quick.

3. Bought a new wireless card in hopes of it working. It didn't. I think I have a firewall problem...there is one there, but I can't find it. I am pretty sure I am going to bring it to a local computer guy and see if he can fix it.

4. I made veggie tacos for lunch...mmm...one of my fav meals. Mmmmm!

5. I watched about a bajillion episodes of Bones. Pretty good show all the way around.

There ya go...that's a snippet of my President's Day...how was yours?

Labels: , ,