Sunday, February 18, 2007

still having some computer woes...

Hey everyone....I am still having some wireless internet issues....and I think I might end up needing to buy a new card...we'll see.

I watched a bunch of movies this weekend....I watched Half Nelson, Marie Antoinette, Dreamland and The Departed.

With the internet being down...I had a lot of time to watch some movies. I thought Half Nelson was hard to watch, but fabulous at the same time. Ryan Gosling was just wonderful in it. And I also thought The Departed was good too...but not as amazing as I thought it would be. Leo was great though...I can see why he was nominated for all those awards. Dreamland was bizarre...and kind of disappointing. I liked Marie Antoinette...I adore Sophia Coppola (Lost in Translation is in my top 5 of all-time movies)...so it isn't a shock that I liked it.

Tomorrow I am buying a new card...so here is hoping that it works!

P.S. I have tomorrow off work...happy president's day y'all!

Labels: , ,