Thursday, February 15, 2007

movies, movies...everywhere!

I am just going to post again how much I love the Blockbuster online plan. It is so cool. I was pampered for the last couple of years getting free movies at the video store I worked at, but alas...now that I have quit that job (thank god) that I have wanted movies, but didn't want to pay $5 per movie. What I love most about it is that I can return the movies to the store...exchange them for another movie and they send a new movie right away. I think that is the best thing ever...since it sometimes take 2-3 days for the movie to get back...but not if you return it to the store. It's a great mix...having the online aspect and the store.

I will admit though...I still sometimes feel like a traitor when I am in their store...since I worked at a rival video place for years. ANd...I always feel the need to tell them when I am there that I worked at the other place. LOL

Labels: