Thursday, February 15, 2007

Get paid to have people review your blog...

As people know, I have signed up with the PayPerPost.com website. They pay me to blog about certain products or topics. Initially, I wasn't sure I wanted to do something like that because I didn't want blogging to be about business. But, the more I thought about it...the more I realized that I already post pretty regularly about products I like or that I would recommend to others, so why not do the same...and get a little extra cash at the same time, right?

I have heard from people that they would like their blogs to be able to make money, but they don't want to be advertising for other people and their products. Well...PayPerPost.com has something for you too! They have a new program called "Review My Post." The Program pays you every time someone signs up for the site and then reviews a post on your blog. They can review any post too...not just one that you have advertised. Someone could review your post about your cute little puppy or about the fact that you experienced a snow storm...and when they do...you get paid for it. It's a great way to earn a little money while also increasing traffic to your blog and hopefully increasing interest in your site. It's open to all bloggers. You just simply add the badge at the end of your post and earn money and blog traffic with no real effort.

I really can't see a down side to this! At PayPerPost.com...they say that the program is exploding, so join in!

Here is how you sign up:

Click "Affiliate Tools" in your blogger interface then, select review my post for details. Let us know what you think about this new program that pays you and others to blog about your blog.

See ya around the blogosphere...and who knows, maybe I will be reviewing your post sometime soon!

This is a paid post.

Labels: , ,