Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #20


Thirteen Things about Shelley And SNOW!


1. I love snow. I sometimes consider it my BFF.
2. It reminds me of being a kid...playing in it, praying for a snow day.
3. We got a HUGE snow storm yesterday...all in all...about 3 feet fell to the ground.
4. My office closed at noon...and I headed immediately home.
5. I drove VERY slow and when I pulled into my apartment complex...the guy behind me blew by me and beeped his horn at me. Alright...asshat...but don't blame me when you find yourself in a ditch.
6. At about 4pm, I went out to move some snow off my car and maybe move it...and when I did, I realized it was COVERED with snow and not going to move without a lot of work.
7. And...I didn't have a shovel because my apartment complex is supposed to do snow removal. (notice I said supposed to)
8. Luckily...my daddy came over and brought me a shovel and helped me move my car out.
9. It took a little less than an hour.
10. And...I also shoveled the walkway, etc...since it has been a long time and many feet ago that my apartment complex did that.
11. I also jumped in the snow and made a snow chair on my way back into the building. See...even when it is a pain in the ass...it's still fun!
12. This morning...I shoveled out my car again, got it all warmed up and was about the head to work...and then, when I tried to knock the snow off my wipers...the driver's side wiper just fell off my car. So...who knows if I am going to work today. I am trying to get someone to get one to me...but who knows? It might end up being another snow day for Shelley. UPDATE (8:20AM: I got a ride to work...so I am going, not sure how I am getting home...but it's all good!)
13. By the way...I still fully *heart* snow.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: , ,