Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Send someone you love an ecard!



I almost forgot, even though I think Valentine's Day is kind of a silly holiday because it just gets us to spend money to show people we love them.

Well...how about if we didn't have to spend much money, but could still send people free funny eCards on Valentine's Day or Christmas or New Year's or their birthday or really any occasion. Awesome, eh?

Egreeting.com has ecards that are not only funny, but sometimes risque. Some of the cards are animated and just cute as a button. All of the cards can easily be personalized with messages and pictures.

How do I get these cards, you ask? Well...you can sign up for a 30 Day FREE trial membership to send unlimited cards to all your family and friends. After those 30 days, the membership only costs $13.99 per year. If I do my math right...$13.99 would be about 3 or 4 cards that I bought at Hallmark. It could save time, money and of course those pesky trees. Think of it this way...if you send ecards it's your way of fighting global warming!

And what's the best benefit of ALL?? The software can either send your ecard immedicately or you can schedule it to send the card on a certain date. I am always forgetting people's birthdays or anniversaries, so with egreetings.com...they would remember for me.

Here is an example of a Valentine's ecard. (of course I had to pick the political, democratic ecard...it's SO funny!) Sign up for the 30 Day Free Trial and send a bunch to people that you love before they day is up!

This is a paid post.

Labels: ,