Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fat Tuesday

Hey everyone....it's Fat Tuesday y'all. I knew it was coming up, but I didn't know it was today until I woke up and heard them talking about Mardi Gras on TV on GMA. It seems like it came super early this year.

How many people are giving up something for Lent? I'm not Catholic, but I almost always participate in Lent. My usually thing I give up for Lent is two things...candy and pizza. I give them up for pretty specific reasons. I give up pizza because it is good to go that long without it. Pizza is often a trigger food for me...so it's nice to commit to not eating it at all during the lentin period.

And as for the candy...it's mainly because of cadbury mini eggs. I happen to believe they are the best candy on the planet. That yummy candy coating...and the best, creamiest chocolate ever. If I didn't give up candy for lent...I would be eating my weight in cadbury mini eggs. Mmmm....mmmm....

So...tonight...in celebration of Fat Tuesday...I might just order a pizza and grab some of those yummilicious mini eggs!

Labels: ,