Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #14

I almost forgot about TT this week...I didn't go back to work until Wednesday, so today definitely does not feel like Thursday!


Thirteen Goals Shelley Has for 2007!


1. Quit the video store. I have worked there for 2 years and at this point...I don't need the money and the free video perks just aren't worth it anymore. I loved working there and made some really great friends there, but well...it's time to pack it up and go!
2. Continue to go to church regularly. I have really enjoyed getting back to Church in the last year.
3. I would like to get more involved in church activities. I would like to do things like maybe babysit during church, teach Sunday school, help with activities, join the church, etc....something...I know that going to church is good, but I want to increase my involvement so I become more a part of the community.
4. Join the YMCA. I miss going there and I think it will help my fitness goals.
5. Register for the Saturday Step Class again at the YMCA. I loved that class and had to stop going because I was working Saturdays at the video store...but now...I can go back.
6. Plan to work out at least 10-15 hours a week at the Y. If I get those hours in...my goal is to put money away for a fun/vacation fund...so I can actually reward myself for fitness!
7. Create a new fitness/food/workout plan. Spend time researching the raw food diet and start implementing the raw way of life into my diet.
8. Complete the Couch to 5K Program. I have started it twice...and never made it past week three...I have always moved on to another type of exercise.
9. During the summer...sign up for at least one 5K charity event...if not more.
10. Have more nights out or in with the girls. I have really enjoyed those in the last year...and want to continue that.
11. Smile more. I am usually a pretty happy person, but smiling should always be a goal in life.
12. Make a trip to Florida to see my brother, his wife and my nephew. He is two years old and because of scheduling...I have not been able to see him. That is so sad to me.
13. Make trips to Vermont, Mass and maybe even Indiana...to see old friends who I have not seen in a while.

There ya go...those are 13 of my goals for the coming year...a lot are fitness related, but well..read my blog...that should not be a surprise!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: