Friday, December 22, 2006

12 Days of Health: Day 11

It's Day 11...and who knew that these 12 days would fly...fly by! Today is a half a day at work and then I am having lunch with a bunch of co-workers. It should be a good time had by all. Yesterday...I did well...I didn't have pizza even though I really wanted it...and I did my ab routine even though I talked myself into skipping it at least twice...but then got down on the floor and got it done.

On the Eleventh day of Health for Christmas, I gave to my health....not drinking the alcohol, no eating pizza, doing an ab routine, no candy in my tummy, not a drop of soda, eating breakfast every morning, NO ICE CREAM, taking my iron supplement, at least 15 minutes of exercise, drinking 100 oz. of water by noon and taking all of my vitamins!

And we're off to the races....one more day after this one!

Labels: ,