Thursday, December 21, 2006

12 Days of Health: Day 10

That's right folks...I got my Day 9 accomplished yesterday! I didn't do my ab routine as soon as I got home...instead I made dinner and lounged in front of the tv for a little bit. Yesterday was the staff Christmas party...so it was all tuckered out from a lot of fun and eating way too much. I started to fall asleep while watching tv...so instead...I got up and did an ab routine. And this morning...I can feel my abs just a smidge which is a good thing. I am hoping to get my abs in today before I have to go work at the video store...it takes about 5 minutes, so I know I CAN fit it in!

On the Tenth day of Health for Christmas, I gave to my health...no eating out (especially at the pizza joint), doing an ab routine, no candy in my tummy, not a drop of soda, eating breakfast every morning, NO ICE CREAM, taking my iron supplement, at least 15 minutes of exercise, drinking 100 oz. of water by noon and taking all of my vitamins!

Tonight I am working at the video store, so my goal is to not eat out at all...especially at the yummy place next door...which makes the best pizza and often gives it to me for free. I need to bring my dinner with me...and eat what I brought instead of getting hungry and lazy and getting some pizza or something from next door.

Wow...only 2 more days of this challenge...and then after Christmas...I am going to have a bunch of new things to lay out. I am committed to being successful in 2007!!!

Labels: ,