Wednesday, October 04, 2006

and I thought I didn't have time for breakfast!

I wrote in another post...about how I am really enjoying the whey protein powder I bought. I actually think the shakes taste pretty decent.

So, I have had an epiphany...yes that is right...an epiphany! Did I spell epiphany right? I think so...oh well.

The lightbulb that went off this morning...is that I am going to start having my protein shakes for my breakfast. I think that is a great idea...they are simple, easy to make, obviously high in protein and something that I like.

Right now what I am usually eating for breakfast is some eggbeaters and veggies or peanut butter and celery or an english muffin with PB on it. This morning...I was running a smidge late and a smidge lazy...so instead I just grabbed some protein powder and headed out the door. I made the shake when I got to work. It worked wonders!

So there ya have it...my new high protein breakfast...a protein shake. whoo hoo!