Sunday, October 01, 2006

October Monthly Weigh-In

Hey everyone...it's October 1st! And what does that mean...it means it is monthly weigh in time. I have been eating well for the last month...except for some weekends. But this weekend...I was a rock star! I think it helped knowing the big weigh-in was this morning. And the results are:





That's right...I lost 7 pounds last month, which makes it a grand total of 36 pounds lost since January 1st. It also means I am 14 pounds away from my ultimate goal...and by week that means I need to lose one pound per week...that's it! I can do that...as long as I stay committed.

Now I just need to decide if I am going to re-buy my sneakers...I will have to think about that. Part of me says yes...I deserve it, but the other part of me says that I deserved it the first time I lost 30 lbs, etc. I will think about it...and probably end up buying myself a nice new pair of sneaks.

*winks* See y'all later!