Monday, September 25, 2006

Weekend Troubles...

I seem to have trouble over the weekend...and I seem to fall off course. So, yep...this weekend..not so great. Argh!

I have been doing my own thing for a while...and someone told me if was very South Beach like, so I got the South Beach book from the library this weekend and took a quick read...and yep, it is very South Beach like.

So, I am going to officially give South Beach a try...for at least a month or so. I am going to do Phase 1 for two weeks...and then do Phase 2 for at least two weeks to a month. I will have to tweak the plan a little bit since I am a vegetarian and I don't eat the meat and all...and a lot of the plan is eating lean protein. However...it also has soy products as a protein supplement, so I think that will work.

I am going to give this a shot...and see how things go. I am also going to continue with my workout plan as well...and only tweak it when work gets in the way.

Sounds like a plan to me...