Thursday, September 21, 2006

What's on the tv in shelley's world...

I used to do this every year...I would post what TV shows I watched, etc. When I was thinking about it...I realized that I watch less tv. I often have it on as background noise..watching crap...nothing, but the must see shows that I watch...there are very few.

So...here is what I enjoy watching on TV:

Sunday
10pm- Intervention- A&E

Monday
8pm- Wife Swap- ABC
9pm- 24- Fox

Tuesday
8pm- Dancing with the Stars- ABC

Wednesday
8pm- Dancing with the Stars- ABC
8pm- 30 Rock- NBC (I might watch this one once DWTS is over since I adore Tina Fey)
9pm- Lost- ABC

Thursday
8pm- My Name is Earl- NBC
8:30pm- The Office- NBC
9pm- Grey's Anatomy- ABC (I haven't watched this one yet, but my roommate watches it, so I imagine I will be hooked in no time)
10pm- Six Degrees- ABC (Not sure if I will like it, but willing to give it a try...since it is made by JJ Abrams and all).

Friday
Nothing really...I guess if I was home and bored, I would watch Trading Spouses at 9pm on Fox.

Saturday
Nothing

There ya go...those are the shows that Shelley likes...and yep, sadly...in past years that list was a LOT longer.