Tuesday, September 19, 2006

ooh me stomach.....

So...here is how yesterday went. I ate really well during the day...and drank a boat load of water. I left work about 4pm...dropped by the court house on the way home to give some papers to the judge for a co-worker...and then got home and immediately went to working out.

I worked out on the elliptical for about 45 minutes. And..I worked it hard. I was going harder and faster than I usually do...and I felt like I could go on for hours and hours. I stopped at 45 minutes because I was starting to feel quite hungry...and I also wanted to do a little bit of strength training. I did about 10 minutes...which is circuit one of the Power 90 tape.

And...I had planned to get myself an eggplant parm sub for dinner...so I ordered it and went and picked it up. It was good...and I have been craving eggplant for a long time, so I was glad I got it. However, it was a lot of white bread...and the eggplant was fried. Let me tell you...my system is NOT used to that. Today...my tummy is rebelling something fierce. It's nice though...there was a long time when food like that was the norm and my system was used to it...so, it shows that I am making a consistent effort to eat better.

Today...more working out...more eating better! *winks*

P.S. Did anyone watch Wife Swap last night? It was hilarous....the one with the family of pirates. And the pirate mom chasing the other dad and his kids down the straight with a sword in air...saying she will not accept mutiny! Hilarity!!!! If you missed it...argh....you missed out!