Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #58

Hey y'all...here is my 6th Thursday Thirteen. Enjoy!


Thirteen Things That Bug The Bejesus Out of Shelley


1. When driving...people who think the rules do not apply to them. You know...there is a turning lane and then it merges...so you get in the right lane to continue straight...while someone else gets into the turning lane and then guns ahead and attempts to cut you off. Does it really hurt you that much to wait in line in the CORRECT lane like everyone else?
2. When people lie. It annoys me to no end. How much easier is it to just be honest and tell the truth, eh?
3. When my alarm doesn't go off...it is the worst feeling in the world...to either be late or be so rushed that you can barely see straight.
4. When people call my cell phone...and I don't answer it...and they don't leave a message. Then I end up spending way too much time wondering what it is that they wanted.
5. Republicans. Just kidding. *giggles*
6. In all honesty...intolerance...from anyone. I mean...you don't have to agree with someone or their opinion, but good lord...how hard is it to try to understand where people are coming from.
7. When people are late....all the time. Honestly, I am annoyed when people are late...ever. I just think it is rude and disrespectful. But...there are some people who are ALWAYS late. That is a conscious choice. Once being late...maybe the alarm didn't go off or their was an accident on the road, but I know people who are late every single time. You know what...that just tells me that you value your time so much more than everyone else's.
8. When telemarketers call...and when I say I don't want what they are saying...and they won't say g'bye. I don't like hanging up on anyone...and they force me too.
9. Politics. I love government and I love the process...I just wish it wasn't so broken. I wish we had two parties who were more interested in bettering the lives of the American people...instead of their prime focus being telling us just how wrong the other side is.
10. Elizabeth on The View. Can I tell you how much I can't stand her? I often feel when she talks that she assumes that everyone in the world has the same life experience as her...and that if they don't, they should. Grr. When she talks...it is like knives are being shoved in my eyes and ears at the same time. I cannot stand The Survivor Wench.
11. How people treat those in customer service...and yep, I have worked almost all of those jobs. It's amazing how people think they can talk to someone in a customer service role...and it's because they know it is part of our job just to smile and take it.
12. People who park in handicap parking spaces...or firelanes. And what annoys me even more...is if they are ever confronted...they constant excuse, "I am only going to be there for a minute." Well...then that is fine...I guess for that minute...the rules will bend just for your specialness...because it must just be too hard to park in an ACTUAL spot and walk those 20 feet from your spot into the grocery store, convenience store, etc. Come on people...unless you are on fire...or someone with special needs...get out of the gosh darn spots!!
13. When people make tenative plans. Just make plans or don't. It just leaves people hanging out...wondering if they actually have plans or not.

I am sure there are tons more things that bug me...but well...here are 13! Enjoy your Thursday!!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!