Friday, September 15, 2006

a hungry friday morn...

Hey y'all...it's 9:20am...and I am starving. I am about to make my mid-morning snack early...because well, I must feed the starvation. I think I am always a little hungrier after I work at the video store...and here is my armchair theory....it is because I was working until 1am...when I am usually asleep by 10pm or 10:30pm...so my body is functioning for 2.5 hours when it is usually winding down or shut down in sleepy land. So...I think when I eat the same amount or type of food...but keep my body working longer...it therefore makes me hungrier the next day. Plus...I am a tired kid the day after, which also makes me more likely to be hungry.

Once again...I was an awesome, rock star of eating good and healthy at the video store last night. I ate my dinner before I went...and then brought soy nuts and a string cheese as my snacks while I was working. I also brought a small pack of peanuts just in case I got hungry...but I didn't end up eating them. The cute pizza boys came in...and they offered me some free food when I gave them some free movies, but I said no. Go me...and my self control!

Alrighty...still starving...off to have myself a protein shake!