Wednesday, September 13, 2006

No Candy Challenge Update....

You know...I have barely talked at all about my current 30 Day Challenge. On September 6th...I started the newest challenge...which is no candy or chocolate for 30 Days. Today would officially be day 8 of the challenge...I am a little over a week in.

A couple days ago...I thought to myself..."this doesn't even feel like a challenge...I haven't even wanted candy." I was considering changing to a more challenging challenge midstream. Well...I am glad I didn't.

This week...I am currently in the week of the month where all girls hate the world. You know what I am talking about ladies! Well...I wanted candy...particularly chocolate...like you could not believe yesterday. I wanted to basically eat my body weight in M&Ms. Yesterday...I was grateful for the challenge and for it stopping me from doing something I knew I would regret the next day.

Now...I didn't eat perfect. I still overate yesterday. I ate more cheese than I was supposed to. I ate more nuts...many more nuts...than I was supposed to. I had two extra juice pops. But well...in the grand scheme of things...I ate cheese and nuts and some sugar free juice pops. That ain't too bad. And when I hopped on the scale this morning...it was in the same spot. It wasn't any lower...but it also wasn't any higher either. And...I know if I got some candy...I would have eaten the whole bag...and then it would have started what is usually a week long candy binge.

So...go me...and my No Candy Challenge!!