Wednesday, September 20, 2006

life is good...

I am feeling really good today....energized, etc. I have been working hard to recover from the crap eating I did over the weekend, while at the same time not beating myself up about it.

I weigh myself every morning when I wake up...even though only once a month counts for my official weigh-in. The good news...the scale is back to moving in the right direction. I have eaten well...yummy eggplant parm besides...and working out everyday. I was real tempted to skip my workout yesterday...since I got out of work late and was pretty hungry. Instead...I had a small snack and got to the elliptical. I just did a slightly shorter workout.

And...so far, I am liking my idea about strength training. I like that I am doing a little bit each day. In the long road, it's probably not as effective...because I imagine my muscles get more fatigued when I do it all at once, but I also figure that a little bit each day is better than none at all. My circuit training has two different sets...and so far, I have done two of them. Tonight I will do set #3 and then I think I will do set #4 in the morning before I go to work...since Thursday is video store night.

So far...so good! Today is a work luncheon...and I am going to attempt to be a good kid. No eating pizza...no eating my body weight in cheese and crackers. I am going to have salad...a little bread...and some cheese and wheat crackers. That's the plan folks!