Friday, September 01, 2006

September Weigh-In

Dum, dum, dum......it's officially September 1st, so that means that it is time for my monthly weigh-in. I was wondering how I was going to do...especially since I ate about a tub of peanut butter last night...eek!

And here are the numbers:





I lost 5 pounds...that means I hit my monthly goal. I had set out to get at least 5 pounds a month...and that is exactly what I got. I have been eating well..except the peanut butter incident...and I have been exercising. So, GO ME!

And...I can see a small, little, personal, mini goal. If I lose 2 more pounds...I will be back at my lowest weight since the beginning of the year. I had lost 31 pounds...then I lost my focus and gained 10 of them back. I have my focus back...now I just want those 10 pounds lost back!!!

Unfortunately...we will have to wait until Oct. 1st to see if I make that goal.