Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Vacation For Fitness Update

Hey everyone....my week of Vacation For Fitness is going well. It's been nice to be home for the week since I am working on a new diet and exercise plan. To have the extra time and attention to see how things are working or shaking out...has been a real joy.

I have made a few recipes that I just love....and that are super easy (I don't make anything that has weird ingredients or a million and a half steps. If it isn't simple and easy...I don't make it). I might post the recipes to the site...just in case anybody wants to give them a shot.

As for exercise...I have done really well this week. It's so easy to get my moving and shaking in when I don't have a day job or a night job to go to. If only I could get someone to pay me to workout and eat right. Any takers???

Here has been my workout regime for the week:

Sunday: Off
Monday: Elliptical (45 min)
Tuesday: Circuit Training (30 min), Elliptical (30 min)

I wish I had the energy or motivation to workout each morning before work...but I don't. So once I go back to work...I will be back to working out once a day, not more. Oh well...that ain't too bad, eh?

Hope everyone's week is treating them well.

P.S. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has donated to the diabetes walk I am doing. I truly appreciate it. The walk is September 10th...and let those donations keep coming in!!!!