Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #52

So...I saw this thing hanging out there on the web, so I thought I would give it a try. It's called Thursday Thirteen...and as far as I can tell, it works by you telling 13 things...any things. I like this meme because it has a lot more freedom...because sometimes I just don't feel like answering the questions in standard memes.

So...here goes...Shelley's very first Thursday Thirteen.



Thirteen Foods Shelley Likes


1. sorbet...any flavor...mmm!
2. pizza...it's my downfall!
3. cucumbers with a little bit of salt
4. pasta with pesto sauce and pine nuts
5. strawberry frozen fruit bars
6. mozz sticks...so good!
7. sweet cherries...i wish they weren't so expensive
8. tabouli salad
9. any of the 100 calorie snacks
10. veggie burgers, especially black bean ones
11. vegetarian chili
12. fried mushrooms...so bad for you, but so good!
13. goldfish crackers

So...except for the pizza and the fried mozz sticks and the fried mushrooms...all in all...a healthy list of my fav 13 foods.





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!