Wednesday, February 15, 2006

psst....I hate hockey!

I said in an earlier post....that my brother is home from Florida for about a week. Well, my brother loves the hockey. He decided that we should go to a local hockey game last night....and so we went. And yep...I don't like the hockey. I think it is sad how the crowd cheers when there is a fight or when someone gets knocked down and hurt. Plus, the sport is such a tease...it is constantly getting down near the goal just to have the other team get control of the puck. And...there are some cute boys skating around, but with all that padding...it is often hard to see them and all their hotness. But all in all...my brother had a great time. Our local team lost at the very end...but oh well.

And...the funniest thing of the whole night was these three college boys a couple of row behind me. In the middle of the second period, one of them says to the other about as loud as possible. "Hey did you hear? Dick Cheney shot some dude in the face?" My brother and I laughed for about 2 minutes straight.

*yawns* And so begins another day....