Sunday, January 29, 2006

nothing really...

Ahh....there is still silence! I never like the idea of being a "snitch" but damn...it worked. I saw my neighbor just briefly when I was running out to my car and he kind of gave me a look.

Oh well...you turn my apartment into a rock concert...you deserve what you get! *winks*

I haven't done a lot this weekend...well, that's not true...I worked out like an animal, but I didn't get the things I needed to get done...done. I didn't clean and re-arrange my closet. I didn't vaccuum the floor. I didn't clean out the exercise room. I didn't run a load of laundry over to my parents and wash it. So, basically...I worked out a lot...and then lazed around.

Oh, I did go grocery shopping...cause I was out of salad and yogurt or I probably would have skipped that too.

And what am I going to do with the rest of today....a quick workout and a whole lot of nothing.