Monday, January 30, 2006

Week 4 Weigh-In: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

And we are already at Week 4...and basically the end of January. It's shocking how quickly it can all go by. So, let's get right to it...and the results are:



I lost 2 pounds this week...for a total of 11 pounds lost. I am super excited about this...because I broke the 10 pound mark. And...yep, that means I get my first reward. When I get home from work tomorrow...I will order the Yum Yum Bowls that I promised myself. YEAH!!!!

Overall though...I kind of sucked this week. Not in terms of weight loss, but in terms of everything else. I said last week that I didn't want to step on the scale until weigh-in day....and I lasted until Friday, but then I was ALL over the scale.

I also pushed myself way too hard for part of this week...over the weekend, I worked out 3 times on Saturday to make sure I was still on track. That is insane....absolutely insane. I knew it as I was doing it, but I couldn't help myself. I wrote about how I am doing two challenges right now...the Walking Challenge and the Power 90 Challenge...and how I might need to give myself a break, etc. Did I? Hell no. I pushed and pushed and pushed. I need to learn how to assess what I need...and I need to get out of my head that if I don't do exactly what I set out to...that I am a failure. It's all a head game...I know it. Inside...I still believe that if I allow myself to not workout 6 times a week with Power 90...it will only be a matter of time before I am eating pizza 3 times a week again. It's all about trust...plain and simple. I need to learn to trust myself and know that I am making good choices to change my life...even if I am not perfect to plan.

So, my goals for this week:

1. Keep logging all my food.
2. Drink 100 ounces of water everyday.
3. Complete my walking challenge by walking 4 times this week.
4. Do Power 90 FOUR times this week...not SIX! FOUR! FOUR! FOUR!
5. Purchase my Yum Yum Bowls...I deserve them!
6. Do not step on the scale until Monday morning. No exceptions.
7. Give myself a break when I need one...no matter what.

*tummy grumbles* Oops...time for my snack. See y'all later.