Monday, January 23, 2006

Week 3 Weigh-In




Well, let's get right to it...this week, when I stepped on the scale I lost 2 more lbs. That makes it a total of 9 pounds lost since Jan 1st! I was thrilled with this week's loss...for a couple of reasons. One, I lost weight...I don't care if it an ounce, I will celebrate it. Two, this is my girlie time o' the month...so, weight usually sticks around on these weeks. Three, I kicked some ass this week...so, if I didn't lose anything...I might hurt someone just to make me feel better.

This week...I did all six of my workouts, even when I was tired and didn't want to. I ate what I was supposed to...and I won't let myself forget that I turned down the pizza buffet and instead ordered the salad bar.

Here are my goals for the upcoming week:

1. Continue working out...cause my butt is looking better in my jeans each and every week.

2. Keep up the vitamins, water and writing down everything I eat.

3. Lose that one pound...so I can get my first reward! I so LOVE presents!

Things I need to do differently:

1. STOP stepping on the scale a few times a week, if not everyday. I know I shouldn't be doing it...but I haven't been able to make myself stop. I must just keep telling myself this mantra...I know it isn't just the number on the scale, I know it isn't just the number on the scale.

2. Get my workouts in each day before 7pm. No more straggling workouts.

That's it...I am pretty positive and happy this week...and I hope I can bring this attitude into next week.

Oh...and next is a post about a challenge over at Fat Fighters that I signed up for. Challenges are rad. All the cool kids sign up for challenges....so, be cool and sign up!