Tuesday, February 28, 2006

i heart nick!

I watch Project Runway...not cause I care about designers or clothing or anything. I just love the drama of it all...and the drama queen attitude of many of the designers on the show. I have been a faithful watcher since season one. I was happy Jay won...until he actually won...and now suddenly he seems to have an ego that won't fit in the room. And season two...my fav from day one...Nick Verreos. He is just a great guy...great sense of fashion...quick little one liners...and he has a smile that I just love. So, I will say...since Nick got sent home two episodes ago, it hasn't been nearly as entertaining for me to watch. It just seems like a lackluster show now with Nick gone. *pouts* I only continue to watch now...in hopes of seeing Santino lose...BIG TIME!

So...this is my fairwell to Nick...the one who really should have won Project Runway. Why? Cause he's talented. Cause he's nice. Cause he's funny. Cause he's sassy! Cause he is so cute...so adorable. I miss ya Nick!