Saturday, February 26, 2005

update on work suckage...

Hey kids....just thought I would update ya on my last post, where I vented and bitched about how work can just suck sometimes.

Well...I went in and talked with my supervisor for a little bit. I shared with him the conversation I had with that co-worker and shared my frustration with him. He made me feel so much better. He was really understanding, supportive and helpful. He said he would do whatever necessary to make sure I was not treated like that again, etc...and he reminded me how valued I was at work.

It was good...I was glad I went to him, instead of just grinning and bearing it. I still need to find a way to work with this other co-worker since we will be working together on a weekly basis, but it is good to know that I am not alone...if I come across problems again.

Now I am off to rent the world some lovely DVDs....whoo hoo!

I still have a bunch of blog entries swimming around in my head...just haven't had the time to get them down just yet...but just you wait, they are coming!