Monday, January 10, 2005

20 Best Excuses for Calling In to Work...

I saw this article on MSN today and it just made me giggle, so I thought I would pass it along.

So, the next time you call in sick to work....I dare you to use one of these excuses!

1. I was sprayed by a skunk.

2. I tripped over my dog and was knocked unconscious.

3. My bus broke down and was held up by robbers.

4. I was arrested as a result of mistaken identity.

5. I forgot to come back to work after lunch.

6. I couldn't find my shoes.

7. I hurt myself bowling.

8. I was spit on by a venomous snake.

9. I totaled my wife's jeep in a collision with a cow.

10. A hitman was looking for me.

11. My curlers burned my hair and I had to go to the hairdresser.

12. I eloped.

13. My brain went to sleep and I couldn't wake it up.

14. My cat unplugged my alarm clock.

15. I had to be there for my husband's grand jury trial.

16. I had to ship my grandmother's bones to India.

17. I forgot what day of the week it was.

18. Someone slipped drugs in my drink last night.

19. A tree fell on my car.

20. My monkey died.

Now, I know #19 actually happened to someone I know, but well... she was at work at the time!

Aren't some of these just hilarious....

tee, hee, hee...