Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I just finished watching The Office...



I have heard that The Office is fabulously funny....and when Ricky Gervais won the Emmy for Best Actor...or maybe it was the Golden Globes, I don't remember. Anyways...that got me to think I should see The Office.

So, I rented it through Netflix....and well, I don't think it is bad, I don't think it is good either. I usually really like British humor, but this show just didn't do it for me.

I think in the end...it was Ricky who plays the main character who bothered me most. I just never connected with him as a character until the last episode of the second season...because until then, we never saw him as anything else but a one trick pony. I did connect with the other characters...Gareth and especially the unrequited romance of Dawn and Tim.

It's an interesting show, but not as good as I expected it to be.